AO Precision acquired its current location at 1870 Mason Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL in 2009 and then invested significant capital to upgrade the approximately 60,000 square foot facility. In 2011, the company acquired a contiguous property, 1840 Mason Avenue, which will allow AO Precision to double the size of its facility.
Our renovation and upgrade of the 1870 Mason Avenue facility included the installation of advanced lighting and air-cooling and handling systems, which improved productivity and reduced our carbon footprint.
The facility is centrally located approximately 3 miles from the I-95 entrance and exit for Daytona Beach. It is also 3 miles from Daytona Beach International Airport.
The company uses Epicor® ERP/MRP software for planning, scheduling and production management. Daily production control meetings address the organization’s workflow and ensure that customer delivery schedules and quality requirements are met.
AO Precision utilizes over 80 pieces of specialized equipment, including a full complement of measuring and testing equipment.
- 12” Manual Tool Room Lathe
- 2, 6 and 8 Axis Lathes
- 6/12 and 6/18 Surface Grinders
- Bridgeport Knee Mills
- CMMs up to 28”x 40”x 26” Capacity
- Gang-style Lathes
- Haas VF1, VF2, VF2SS Vertical Machining Centers
- Hardinge 8-51 and TT65 Machining Centers
- Hardinge Tool Room Lathe
- Kitamura H400 Horizontal Machining Center
- Landis OD Grinder
- Manual Production Mills
- Miyano ABX Machining Center
- Moore Jig Bore
- Mori Seiki M300 Vertical Machining Center
- Mori Seiki Horizontal Machining Centers
- Myford Automatic Infeed OD Grinders
- Okamoto 12-24 Surface Grinders
- OKK HM4 Horizontal Machining Center
- OKK PCV40 Vertical Machining Centers
- Okuma LT200 and LU300 Machining Centers
- Optical Comparators 14” to 30”
- Tsugami BU26SY Swiss TurnVF3SS Vertical Machining Centers